28 May 2012

Brent Cross - a free photography exhibition

style in the subway
A guest blog:

Hi!

I'd like to invite you to see my upcoming photography show "My Brent Cross" as I think it could be something you might be interested in.

As a resident of the Brent Cross area I've been very interested in the planned regeneration programme, and for my final year of my Photography degree I have been working on a series exploring this theme.

The series is about Brent Cross the area, the shopping centre and the people - as they are now - from the perspective of an emerging artist who lives in the Brent Cross area.
 
The series will be exhibited at the Middlesex university photography degree show and it would be great if you fancy coming to see the show.

The exhibition will be held at the Old Truman Brewery, F- Block, 91 Brick Lane, London E1 6QL, Sunday 10th June - Monday 11th June from 10am-7pm.

Many thanks and all the best,

CY Frankel
 
 
Do please go along. It is a free exhibition. Please support your local artist.
 
Yours frugally (hard to get more frugal than free) 
 
Mr Mustard

No comments:

Post a Comment

I now moderate comments in the light of the Delfi case. Due to the current high incidence of spam I have had to turn word verification on.